Our Private Beach Lodge is a truly magnificent “Robinson Crusoe” experience – situated in one of the most secluded and tranquil areas of Koh Yao Noi – South Beach – yet still providing the ultimate in comfort and luxury.
You may call any of the numbers below and we will be happy to assist you planning your next unforgettable vacation.
Tel: +66 76 597 474 or +66 76 597 475
Fax: +66 76 597 477
Book direct with the resort and we can offer you an 20% reduction on the best available rates at the time and in combination with a booking 45 days prior additional 5%, total 25% off. This rate is a non-refundable rate and payment is due on time of booking.
Book at least 45 days prior to your arrival, we grant you 15% discount on the best available rates. This rate is a non-refundable rate and payment is due on time of booking.
we offer you 10% off the best available rate. This rate is a non-refundable rate and payment is due on time of booking.
We all understand that travel plans might change. With guests that book direct with the resort, we are able to be more accommodating in the cancellations. Terms and conditions apply.
And receive a free aroma massage for 60 minutes for two persons or THB 1,700 credit in our spa
And we will pay for your journey from airport by car and boat schedule to resort. Please inquire with us for departure times. Available between 1 November and 30 April only.
“What a perfect place to relax for a week! I can't add much more than everyone else has already mentioned. I think the best place to stay on KoYao. The beach is right out the front door. Perfect calm seas are great for swimming.“
Our Private Beach Lodge is a spacious safari-style tent with sleeping, dining and bathing areas (60 square meters).
The lodge has a sumptuous double bed, and a daybed that can be converted into another double bed for additional guests, sleeping up to 4 guests. This glamping experience is suited for couples and for children older than 12 years old.
The bathing area includes a Victorian bathtub with shower, and there is a separate outdoor shower as well.
The lodge has GSM WiFi, air conditioning and a ceiling fan and a free-standing fan, a minibar, tea & coffee making facilities, an in-room safe, mosquito nets on the beds, and plenty of storage space. Complimentary toiletries and all towels and linen are provided for you, as well.
Our staff are on hand to pamper you as much – or as little – as you need. We will provide you with a phone so that you can be in touch with our staff whenever you need, and we have a night security guard for you only, as well.
The lodge is equipped with bicycles and kayaks to explore on your own the island and its nearby beaches. Not feeling like paddling or biking, then rent a motorbike or let yourself be chauffeured around. Get fit at the famous Muay Thai Boxing school nearby, leisurely stroll through forest occasionally spotting the rare Hornbills birds, or simply being massaged, it is your choice.
We also have many fun excursions to the surrounding islands Koh Yao Noi, where you can swim, sunbathe, snorkel, fish and more. Your villa attendant will be delighted to arrange a massage or beauty treatment for you.
• Enjoy your breakfast in the fresh morning light in the coconut garden,
• For lunch, we will serve you a hamper style picnic on the beach.
• Every night something different: For dinner, you may choose from grilling the catch of the day from yourself or if less lucky from our fishermen. We give also a choice for a 5 course Chef menu, a Southern Thai feast, be it seated at a log fire in front of the lodge, or a nearby island with its spectacular sunsets.
Our sister property, Koyao Island Resort, is located just 20 minutes away, and you are always very welcome to make use of the amenities there, such as the restaurant, bar, spa and infinity pool. We provide a tuk tuk service between the lodge and the resort.
Come stay with us and experience the best of nature in incredible luxury!
Breathtaking panoramas awaits you
Perhaps the most enviable feature of this lodge is the set up of a single high-end safari style tent, just steps away from a 200 meter private beach, nestled in a 30,000 m2 coconut plantation cove, looking out over the bay of some of the most spectacular neighboring islands. Here you can relax in complete privacy, with only the sound of the waves and the nearby birds to distract you, and that within 90 minutes from Phuket airport.